1 Space Marine Primaris Repulsor
The Repulsor armoured transport is a lethal mixture of manoeuvrability and raw brute force. Due to the turbine array at its rear, it has extraordinary motive power, held aloft by powerful anti-gravitic generators. The Repulsor is so heavily armed and armoured that is doesn’t skim over the landscape but rather crushes the ground beneath it. The tank grinds ahead with a deep bass thrum, reducing rock to gravel and fallen bodies to smears of gore and powdered bone.
This multi-part plastic kit consists of the parts needed to build a Space Marines Primaris Repulsor, an armoured transport not only capable of ferrying 10 Primaris Space Marines into battle, but also defending itself with the large array of weaponry at its disposal. The Repulsor has a choice of:
- a turret-mounted heavy onslaught gatling cannon, which can be replaced with a las-talon;
- a front-mounted twin heavy bolter, which can be replaced with a twin lascannon;
- a pintle-mounted ironhail heavy stubber, which can be replaced with an onslaught gatling cannon;
- a rear-mounted Icarus ironhail heavy stubber, which can be replaced with an an Icarus rocket pod, storm bolter or - fragstorm grenade launcher;
- two storm bolters, which can be replaced 2 fragstorm grenade launchers;
- Auto Launchers, which can be replaced 2 fragstorm grenade launchers.
The repulsor is additionally outfitted with a pair of krakstorm grenade launchers and may also take an extra ironhail heavy stubber.